GLOBETRACKER H2OUT JACKET
Globetracker has been designed by SPIDI Safety Lab with the aim to raise the standards of ergonomics, comfort and safety in long-distance touring and raids in extreme conditions. Globetracker is prEN 17092:2017 AA certified, and introduces for the first time in the motorcycle market the Dermizax® membrane by Toray.
This particular molecular control membrane is directly coupled to the outer fabric, ensuring impermeability at 100%, extremely rapid breathability and minimum levels of condensation.
The outer fabric in Cebonner® allows an exceptional fit, thanks to the elasticity on the two axes and the highest levels of abrasion resistance. Inside there is a removable thermal down jacket that can be worn separately, while the jacket is lined with CoolMax material to promote breathability.
- PPE protecting clothing for motorcycle use certified Pr En 17092:2017 category AA
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket
- 3 layers transpiring, waterproof and windproof system