H2OUT INTERCRUISER JACKET
BLACK/FLUO YELLOW 486
SIZES: M – XXXXL
Intercruiser H2OUT is a waterproof and insulated motorcycle jacket, developed for touring and sport touring motorcycles. Its snug fit enhances comfort at high speeds, without limiting the riding movements. The jacket is tailored with a peculiar fabric developed in the Safety Lab, a sophisticated facility where Spidi’s technicians spend their time while not busy testing products on the MotoGP tracks.
Intercruiser H2OUT features a variety of ventilations on torso and arms, to provide the riders with the best airflow no matter what the conditions are. Meanwhile the E.S.T. Ergonomic Safety Tuning closure on the neck, the velcro adjustments on hips and arms and the fastening system on the wrists allow for fine adjustment to the body of the rider.
On the inside, we find a removable H2OUT waterproof and breathable membrane and the innovative Thermo Liner, with its special removable attachments that allow this quilt to be worn as a stand-alone down jacket, without looking as the technical garment that it really is.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Removable 2°layer H2Out lining
- Step in Clothing: layered clothing system
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Average weight 2.0 KG
- Resealable vented panels
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Softcell: elastic multilayer fabric
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z54
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 2 Z167
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector