The Alpentrophy H2Out laminated jacket is one of the best two-layered high specification adventure touring motorcycle jackets globally. The Alpentrophy is a CE AA standard-combined the highest level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors with the option to fit both chest and back protectors.
The jacket is made combing Cordura® abrasion resistance and Spidi’s H2Out waterproofing membrane creating a unique hardwearing laminate. The Alpentrophy comes with two upper front vents and two rear extraction vents plus one underarm. The 3D net fabric interior creates an air gap between you and the jacket, which is excellent for dissipating sweat by allowing airflow into the jacket, creating a comfortable climate no matter the condition outside. The main entry zip is covered with a cross-over storm flap to stop the water from getting in. The rider’s comfort has been identified, using a winter weight 150g micropyle insulated removable lining and accordion panels situated across the shoulder blades for the rider’s comfort. The soft cell neoprene collar with Spidi EST adjuster is ideal for those long rides.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining which allows for excellent air circulation
- Removable 200gms thermal lining
- Resealable vented panels
- Accordion panels
- Neoprene collar inserts
- Respirable 3D fabric
- Quilted vest with 150/200gr wadding, featuring Softcell inserts, zipped pockets and hidden hooks.
- Ventilation through the front of the jacket and extraction via the rear.
- Waterproof inside pocket
- Long zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 2 jackets in one
- Reflex zones for night riding
- Ergofit adjustments on upper forearms
- Adjustable draw string waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten armour.
- Adjustment and EST fastening
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- Nylon 6.6 at impact point
- 3M® Scotchlite® Reflex zones for nightriding
- Cordura® and H2Out
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Micropile synthetic thermal lining
- CE AA certified protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Warrior Lite removable shoulder and elbow protectors (Level 2)
- Warrior chest protector CE Level 1 (part no: Z138) Level 2 (part no: Z172)
- Foarax chest protection CE level 2 (part no: Z157)
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- Arrangement for back protector CE level 1 (part no:Z53 or Z54) Level 2 (part no: Z147)
- Declaration of conformity CE Code: D222
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out