FLASH EVO NET WINDOUT
The A-rated CE SPIDI Flash Evo New Windout jacket offers excellent protection in warm and tropical climates should you want to take it abroad. The jacket is lightweight but does not compromise the safety features. It has large mesh panels on the mid-chest, upper arm, arms, and back, allowing airflow to cool the rider. The wind breaking Wind out liner can be removed during the hottest day for the utmost comfort while riding. The Flash Evo comes with Warrior protectors for shoulders and back and an optional extra to add a back protector. A great lightweight jacket that does not compromise on safety or comfort.
- Light weight
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable Windout Lining
- Windproof breathable Windout jacket
- Hook and Loop waist and cuff adjuster
- Good ventilation with large mesh pockets
- Short Zip fastener to join jacket/trouser
- Adjustable Ergofit system to the upper arm
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- Punched mesh fabric
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective zones for night riding
- CE A certified protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Removable Warrior protectors on shoulders and elbows.
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level 1 (part no: Z53/Z54)
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level 2 (part no: Z47/Z172)
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
There are no reviews yet.