SPORT WARRIOR PERFORATED PRO
The SPIDI Warrior Perforated Pro is a 21st century race suit developed specifically for super bikes of the modern age. The suit is constructed from tough bovine leather that has been tanned in Italy and with high tenacity nylon in those areas of flex areas -under arm, crotch and back of the legs. Inside the suit there is a removable, washable mesh lining.
Both the upper knee and upper elbows have accordion flex panels for all-day comfort whether you are on track or the road.
To keep you hydrated the suit has the option for holding a Hydroback pack and straw as well as vented leather areas and a removable mesh lining that keeps you cool and dry. There is a streamlined aerodynamic hump that is fitted to the back to help with aerodynamic and the suit has adjustable and removable racing knee sliders.
The lower section on the pant leg is made from a soft material that avoids any discomfort or chaffing. The Warrior Perforated Pro comes with all the armour you would expect in the shoulders, elbow, knee and hip areas and elbow sliders.
A great looking race suit with all the protection you can imagine.
- Removable mesh lining
- Collar with Neoprene inserts
- Lower pant soft material
- Micrometric slider control
- Arrangement for Hydroback bag (part no V39)
- Arrangement for Hydroback straw (part no: V40)
- Accordion panelling
- Bovine leather 1.2-1.3mm thick
- Perforated leather
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Premium tanned leather
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- CE AAA Rated
- Level 1 Force-Tech removable protectors on the elbows
- Level 1 Warrior protectors on the shoulders
- Warriors shields on the shoulders and elbows
- Fixed hip protector
- Adjustable and removable knee sliders & Elbow
- Arrangement for CE Level 1 back protector (part no: Z172)
- Arrangement for CE Level 2 back protector (part no: Z147 or Z167)
- Optional Chest protector (part no: Z173)
- Do not Wash – Do not bleach – Do not tumble dry – Line drying in the shade – Do not iron – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out