4SEASON EVO CE
SPIDI’s 4 Season Evo is the latest additional adventure jacket to the range. It’s the ultimate all-year-round, multi-climate touring garment, with complete versatility. A multi-layer constructed 3-in-1 jacket consisting of Spidi’s infamous motorcycle-specific H2OUT waterproof membrane and separately wearable insulated internal liner. Alongside the H2Out membrane, a high tenacity elastic polyester abrasion-resistant fabric is used on impact points, contributing to a CE A-rated certification. Neoprene collar and cuff use the Spidi Ergonomic Safety Technology that easily allows you to adjust the suit precisely to the rider; press studs are used to secure the hook and loop collar in place to ensure maximum comfort.
Mesh ventilation panels on the chest and back are incredibly flexible, folding neatly out of sight into your jacket. With closable vents on the arms, the six ventilation points create a cooling airflow whilst also improving breathability. A comfortable rider is a safe rider. A well-positioned rear map pocket alongside 6 more pockets for convenient use for the rider is nicely considered practical touches. With the matching connectable 4 Seasons Pant and the option for a mens -specific fitting suit included in the range, this jacket has to be number 1 on your list for that next adventure!
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining which allows for excellent air circulation
- Removable lining with wadding 100 gr.
- Removable H2Out waterproof lining
- Resealable vented panels
- Compatible with Step-In Wear – layered clothing system optional
- Ventilation through the front of the jacket and extraction via the rear.
- Long zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 3 jackets in 1: outer layer, H2Out membrane and quilted lining
- Integrated Ergofit adjustment system on the collar
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Drawstring tightening systems
- Fastenings design on Ergonomic Safety Technology
- High tenacity elastic, tenax polyester abrasion and puncture resistant fabric on impact zones
- Nylon 6.6 at impact point
- 3M Scotchlite® Reflective zones for night riding
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- CE A certified protective jacket
- Removable Warrior Lite elbow and shoulder protectors CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Level 1 (part no:Z138)
- Arrangement for back protector CE Level 1 (part no: Z54) or Level 2 (part no: Z172 or Z147)
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest protector level 1 (part no: Z138) Level 2 (part no:(Z157)
- Declaration of conformity CE Code:77CA265D
- CE: protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out