4SEASON CE TROUSER LADIES
The 4 Seasons CE trousers are the perfect match for all Spidi adventure jackets, designed to offer the most demanding riders the right equipment to face the perils of the world. The 4season pants are versatile, comfortable, and protective.
The shell is made from a high tenacity abrasion-resistant material that is soft and flexible enough to be comfortable but strong enough in case of impact and has a coated polyester in the most sensitive areas. The pants are A-rated and come with hip and knee armour as standard.
Step-In-Clothing is featured with these pants as an H2Out membrane can be worn inside the pants in the rain or colder conditions. Two big ventilation panels are strategically positioned where ventilation and transpiration are needed the most while in the riding position. Spidi has included some 3M® Scotchlite reflectors on the pants for excellent night-time visibility, and there is a jacket-to-pant zip connection.
A couple of adjusters that are located on the ankle and waist to ensure the fit is perfect for those rides.
A versatile, comfortable, and protective pant.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable H2Out Lining
- Compatible with Step-in-Clothing
- Zip fastener to join jacket
- Adjustable bottom for motocross boots
- Resealable vented panels
- Lumbar adjustable micrometric stretch tightening system
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- High tenacity elastic tenax Nylon 6.6 extreme abrasion resistant
- 3M ®Scotchlite Reflective material for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable windproof laminated fabric
- Declaration of conformity CE Code:77CA121U
- CE protective motorcycle gear (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use – EN 17092-4:2020
- CE Class A Certified
- Removable Level 1 Multitech knee protectors
- Force-Tech removable Level 1 hip protectors
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out