ALL ROAD CE
These adventure-touring trousers use three layers of tough Tenax 6.6 nylon for excellent abrasion and puncture resistance. Force Tech armour protection has been included in the pants at the knees and hips and have been tested to CE Level 2 certification. The knee armour pocket also features 10cm of vertical adjustability via a Velcro internal strip in the pocket. Also at the need is some accordion panelling for comfort whilst on the bike.
Waterproofing is achieved with the Allroad via a separate removable H2Out membrane using Spidi’s InsideOut System. This system is where the liner can be worn inside the main shell for light rain and moved outside of the pants to block heavy rain.
Oversized air intakes are located on the thighs and be secured open with a press stud. The Allroad pants have five big pockets to store your valuables and are secured via a zip or press stud. 3M® reflective inserts help you stay ahead of the pack and make sure you are visible during those night rides.
A connection zipper at the waist allows the Allroad H2Out Jacket or other Spidi Jacket to attach and create a full touring ensemble.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable 3 layers H2Out Inside membrane
- Fixed mesh lining
- Compatible with Step-In-Clothing
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trouser
- Insideout:waterproof H2Out membrane usable on the inside and outside
- 2 pants in 1
- Knee protector adjustable positioning
- Lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- High tenacity extra tenax triple twisted Nylon 6.6
- 3M® Scotchlite reflective material
- 3 layers breathable, waterproof, and windproof laminated fabric
- Punched mesh fabric
- CE protective motorcycle gear (UE) 2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA
- Removable EN1621-1 Level 2 certified Warrior hips and knees protectors
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring out
M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL
There are no reviews yet.