ALL ROAD CE
£499.99 – £559.99
SPIDI All Road CE Jacket is an evolution of the classic 3-layer touring and adventure suit. A multi-climate garment with AA-rated CE certification, discreet fitting Warrior tech protectors, waterproof H2Out® Insideout membrane, and an option for a hydro bag are just some of the features this jacket has to offer. Spidi has thought long and hard about this jacket and considered all those small but essential features for various conditions.
A key component is Spidi’s InsideOut H2OUT removable waterproof membrane. While removable, the membrane is also two layers laminated, meaning it can be worn both inside the jacket for light rain and is durable enough to be used on the outside in prolonged heavy downpours as a rain jacket. Meaning that the jacket does not retain the raindrops keeping it lightweight, heat retentive, and keeps the wind out.
It also has a high collar with neoprene inserts for a more comfortable ride and an extendable hem length for casual off-the-bike use. A stylish removable 100gr insulated liner can be worn as a solo item when traveling light. Add to that a total of seven pockets, five huge inlet and exhaust vents, neoprene inserts to the collar, the Spidi Ergofit adjusters to personalise the fitting and secure the armour in place; you have a jacket for all occasions and conditions. Additional accordion panelling across the shoulder blades improves the riders’ comfort. The use of fabric has been carefully considered in the All-Road CE Jacket development, paying particular attention to the impact zones using high abrasion resistance material.
All Road CE jacket is the essential toolkit for the longest, most challenging of journeys.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- 3 jackets in 1: Removable outer layer, H2Out membrane and thermal lining
- Neoprene comfort collar inserts,
- Fixed Mesh Lining
- Accordion panelling
- Inside out: concealed clip system for Step-in-Clothing layered clothing system
- Long zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Arrangement for hydropack (part no: V63)
- Carabiner attachment
- Insideout: waterproof H2Out membrane usable on the inside and outside of SPIDI garments
- Ergofit adjustment on the arms and waist
- Ergofit adjusters for the perfect fit and armour security
- High tenacity polyamide tenax fabric, with extreme abrasion resistance on impact zones.
- 3M Scotchlite® Reflective zones for night riding
- CE AA certified protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- Removable Warrior Lite elbow and shoulder protectors CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Level 1 (part no: Z138)
- Arrangement for back protector CE Level 1 (part no: Z54) or Level 2 (part no: Z172 or Z147)
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest protector level 1 (part no: Z138) Level 2 (part no:(Z157)