Hoodie Armour H2OUT
The breakout design jacket is ready to ride with you every day, in all weather conditions on or off the bike. The Hoodie Armour H2Out is light in weight at 1kg, has an abrasion resistant 3-layer fabric with a microfibre liner laminated into Windout membrane, contributing to the lightness of this jacket. The Hoodie also has a 60g removable wadded liner taking the chill off on those early morning rides.
For a more relaxed look the hood has also been designed to detach. An elasticated external construction makes for a comfortable off the bike feel, whilst the cuffs are knitted for all-day comfort and maximum versatility.
Protection is well catered for with the Hoodie H2Out with its A rating CE Certifications, Level 1 limb protectors and the option to fit a level 1 or 2 back protectors. A casual all day look without limitation on safety.
- Waterproof, Windproof, breathable H2Out jacket
- Removable 60gr wadded lining
- Knitted cuff with thumb hole
- Detachable hood
- Adjustable drawstring tightening
- Softcell elastic multilayer fabric
- Polar microfleece
- Reflective zones for night riding
- CE A rated protective jacket
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- Removable Warrior protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level 1 (part no: Z53/Z54)
- Arrangement for CE back protector Level2
- Declaration of conformity CE code: 77CA267D
- Wash by hand below 40°C. Do not bleach. Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110°C) Do not dry clean – Do not wring out
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
There are no reviews yet.